4.26.2011

Rolie Polie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here are a few great memories that nobody else will understand...
but Meg and I. Sorry.

"That will be 500 dollars, you.."
Spitting ice.
Tallin Airport sign and attendant.
She's rolie polie olie.
The Pest is megan.
Your JTT poster we had in our room for years.
Making you come into my room when I was scared.
Your hand massages on planes, or in church.
Go Gurt Phase. enough said.


There are millions more, but I don't have time to type them all. Meg I love you so much! Thanks for being the best sister in the entire world! I hope your day has been amazing.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Finally a new post!

So glad you too have each other! "Now sit on these beds facing each other and don't say a word!!!" hahahahaha good times!

Meg said...

Loveeeeeee this. Dying right now! hahah Love you!