4.13.2011

Ok, I admit, the last post was a little depressing and I apologize. But it was just such an off day. Today is pretty much the opposite. Landon is moving all of his stuff home today!!! No more nights in Provo for him! I could not be happier about this!!!

On another note, I found the perfect top for my mom to wear at the wedding from Zara. Here is the kicker, Zara doesn't ship! Yeah, that is real. The only way to get their clothing is to go into a store and buy it. Well since the closest store is Vegas I am depressed. I have to make this happen.... so if anyone who is reading this lives in the same city as a Zara, I will literally do anything if you can mail me this top. Like ANYTHING! So please let me know.

Anyway, the sun is finally out! It may not be super warm, but it is getting there. Hallelujah!

That is all for now.

3 comments:

Casey Loves Chicago said...

Don't fret, darling! I am all over it!

Kelly said...

Woo Hoo!!! Casey SAVES the day!!!! Love you girl....you are a great personal shopper!

Kelly said...

The search is ended! A new and better shirt has been found! Thank goodness!