4.29.2011

SO here is the thing.

I blog when I am bored, but lately, I haven't been bored. LIKE AT ALL. Planning this wedding and my future life has been so much fun. Anyway here are a few things on my mind today.

1. Note to self: Don't bring chocolate raisins to work when you work with two prego ladies. They will disappear before you even get some. #r.

2. Landon and I found our apartment last night! I am so excited, and Landon didn't sleep at all, he was cruising IKEA for stuff. I seriously cannot wait. It is a perfect little 2 bedroom on non other than Elizabeth Street! Blah! So Excited. I can't wait to live with Landon, it is going to be a blast. He is honestly the funniest person I know.

3. Example of Landon's funny-ness: He is getting his tonsils out on Tuesday, and the hospital called him today to ask him if he had any pre-existing heart conditions that they needed to be aware of. His response in a very serious voice "actually, I have a horrible heart condition. Many people tell me I have a heart of gold". Haha really? That is genius. He is amazing.

4. We took our engagements this week, and what I have seen of them I am loving! Seriously, they turned out even better than I expected. Here is a sneak peak of the amazing work of Christine Olson Photography. She was SUCH a blast to work with and did such an awesome job. I could not even explain how great she is!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! Christine is amazing and so are you two!

Katelyn Ann said...

1. heart of gold ha ha haaa that is funny
2. i want to see your new home
3. i might print out some of your engagements and hang them in my house....i mean...send them to J.Crew hahah