11.06.2008

Utes!


Wow it has been a while since I have blogged, I know and I am sorry. But my life has been so busy! I leave Cuenca in 2 weeks and I had to go shopping!!!! I have been shopping everyday buying many new things for my room and stuff. I love it down here because everything is so cheap, including movies... which are only 1.50. Heck yes! Anyway this past week and a half have been great. On halloween we had a big fiesta with all of the children and they loved every minute! Even though the next 3 days were a living heck because they ate so much candy. At least they enjoyed themselves! Halloween here was fun too, me and crystal and jayme dressed up like captain underpants, so hot! hah it is hard to find an outfit around our house. It was fun though, we carved cantaloupe because they don't have pumpkins here. SO anyway it was fun to see all the kids happy. 

This week we hand off our site moms to the new group so I am training olivia. I really cannot believe I will be home in three weeks! I am excited and sad at the same time, I think by then I will be ready to go though. I really miss cheddar cheese. Anyway I am watching the U vs. TCU game on gametracker right now and I am just as excited/ stressed as I would be if I were at the game. I love the Utes so much, I would sell my soul for them. Haha anyway sorry it took so long to write, I love you all and I want to hear all about your lives!!! Muah! 

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey! Finally a new post! And an awesome new picture too! LOL
Glad to hear all is well and no worries, I am stocking up on the Cache Valley Cheddar as we speak! The game was great....I'm glad I could give you the play-by-play on ichat! Love you!

Kelly said...

Oh yes.......love your new profile pic! The true you!

Casey said...

Oh my gosh! The Utes miss you too! What will we do without you at the Y game? Hahaha, I miss you B-Dub, so happy you're coming home!!