10.15.2008

Nuns with road rage


   What's up ya'll. So maybe I should fill you in on my life! I have been super busy for the past few days trying to get everything ready for the old group to leave. I cannot believe that they leave tomorrow and then we are suppose to be in charge of these new girls! I am really excited/ nervous/ sad/ who knows!! Haha
   So  yesterday I was in Cunas and the nun told me to grab these two babies, a friend, and get in her car. I was a little sketched out but we are suppose to do whatever we are told. Anyway so we got in the car with these babies and we had no idea where we were going. We ended up driving a half an hour into town to the doctors office. Anyway I have never seen someone with more road rage than this nun. She was out of control going 80 the whole way and honking at everyone. It was hilarious!!! 
   Anyway I will write later and let you know what is going on. The update in Cunas is... well nada really. There is this one kid that I have been working with all day long trying to get him to walk.. he is almost there. I will keep you posted. Anyway I love you all!!! And casey and elise I am excited to be on your Christmas list!! I love you guys! 

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Beth....you really haven't lived until you've driven 80 mph with a raging nun!!! LOL!!! I laugh every time I think about this! I love all your adventures!

Mom

Casey said...

Oh my, of course you are on our Christmas list!!! We miss you way too much.

Elise said...

who doesnt love the nuns that have road rage? hahaha Oh B we love you and miss you.. cant wait for you to come home... keep us posted on your life!

B Anderson said...

I can picture you in the car thinking oh my crazy nun I can't wait to tell me friends this hilarious story! I MISS YOUR FACE WOMAN! I'm back in Utah so I'll be here when you return!