10.10.2008

Half Way...

Hola all, how is everyone doing? Sorry it takes me so long to post stuff, I am just super busy! Yeah I know I am so cool, haha just kidding. Anyway this week has been great! I have been in Cuna's mostly everyday but wednesday we got the chance to fly to guayaquil and see the city and go to the temple. It was awesome! We left at like 8 in the morning, went to the temple, went to some iguana park, went to two different ocean docks and then went on this hike up to a light house! It was such a pretty hike, and a really neat old pirate town. Anyway so it was a really good experience and I am so glad that I was able to go.
So Cunas is doing great! We had bath day today so it was a lot of working washing twenty babies but it is always fun! Wednesday one of the babies got adopted and left, it was such a bitter sweet thing. But it is good, if any of you want to adopt.. come to ecuador and get some of these babies! They are awesome.
Anyway I don't have much time so I will write later. The old group leaves on thursday and we get a whole new group! I am excited, it should be really fun to get some new girls and actually be in charge. It is like a bunch of new OSSO pledges. Haha ok I really am done. I love you all!!

p.s. I can't believe I am half way done!

2 comments:

Elise said...

B! Im loving your blog. We all miss you here so much and we are all excited that you are half way done! It will go by fast, I hope :) Well if you have time make sure to read mine and caseys blog.. youre in the last post.. hahah! LOVE YOU

Kelly said...

I can't believe you kissed an Iguana!

Mom