10.03.2008

Cunas Mom!!!


So wednesday we found out our sites and guess which one I am.... Cunas!!! That means that I will be working with the little babies everyday, all day long. I am in charge of this site now so I need to be responsible for everything that happens here. Ashley told me this was one of the biggest sites and it took a lot of time and effort but I am ready! Kylie has already started training me and it is awesome! I love these kids so much. 

Besides that... lets see. Everyone who is a site leader I am really excited for! I think everything will work out well. Laura left yesterday to go home, we are going to miss her. She is a funny cat for sure. Oh and me and jackie have set up a work out schedule for everyday, when I get home I am going to have abs like Denise Austin! And the old group leaves in like 2 weeks! I can't even believe that! I am almost half way through... that makes me sad. Also we get to go on the temple field trip next week! That should be pretty exciting for sure.

So what else is there to tell you... oh so the kids drink this really gross stuff called colada everyday right?.. yeah well I was feeding one of the kids and the worker handed me a cup and so I took it and then she informed me that the colada was for me! She was super nice and told me that it was a treat cause I had worked so hard. Yeah well colada is like luke warm sugared cows milk right... I have to hold my breath and drink the whole cup. It was disgusting, but I think I am the only volunteer in the history of OSSO to actually drink a cup of it... yuck. 

Other than that everything is going great! I have made some awesome friends with the girls here, and with the kids I have been working with. I am sad and happy because of the girls in TT is getting adopted this week! It is really good for her though, she will be heading back to the United States! 

Well I love you all. Keep me updated on your lives as well!!! Adios!  

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You will be the best Mom for Cunas! Your love for the babies and your tender, yet common-sense approach is just what they need! I know you are working long and hard each day......take care! We are so proud of your good service!

Love, Mom