9.10.2008

Bananas and Futbol Jerseys

What is up? So it is wednesday morning and I finally have my off shift! Woo hoo, so I got to sleep in until 9 and then me and Kylie just went shopping. It was fantastic. The past few days have been amazing! Monday I worked with the special needs children all day and we had the opportunity to walk over to the military base here and ride horses with the kids. It was an amazing experience and it was nice to see the children so happy. Even though they couldn't tell you that they were having fun, you could tell by their big toothless smiles and wide eyes! After we were done with our shifts for the day we went to an all girls orphanage which was fun. We were there for about an hour and these girls were so excited to see us! The second we walked in they jumped all over us even though we had never met them. It was awesome. Monday night we went to dinner and after we got home and we were all getting ready for bed and Crystal yells... "Buenos Nachos!" I almost peed my pants. Wow.
Tuesday was also really awesome. I worked from 7 to 12 at the babies orphanage. It was awesome because they are so cute, but of course I came home with so much goo on me from them. Gotta love the babies! Then from 2 to 6 me and three other volunteers took a taxi ride way up into the mountains to go to T. This place is just a day care but these kids are so cute! We did finger paint with them and then played a game of football. It is nice to see how excited the kids get when you arrive. It really makes you feel like you are doing something important!
So now it is wednesday and I am about to eat lunch, so excited. I maybe should shower sometime too... I have kind of forgotten to do that lately. HAHA so granola! Oh and by the way, when I was working with the special needs kids we were listening to the radio and pussycat dolls came on! SO excited!!! Shout out to my girls right there. So me and B danced the day away to slutty music. How fantastic. Anyway I love you all and I will update soon!!

1 comment:

Casey said...

What it do, baby boo? Your journey sounds amazing!I love that your friend said that.... that's my kind of spanish! Hahahaha. Anywho, I am not at all surprised that the little kids love you, how could they not? Today is bid day and I will be trying my hardest to steal you a shirt!

XOXO,
Gossip Girl