9.13.2008

Nacho Libre

What is up? So it is saturday and I have an off today so I thought I should update my blog. Well lets see, not too much has happened since wednesday. Thursday I worked in A the morning and that was a blast. There is one little girl there with Cerebral Palsy and it is super sad, she always bangs her head against a wall or the floor when she gets frustrated. When I was there she wanted to go outside really badly and started banging her head and the worker freaked out and made me hold her down until she could relax. It broke me heart! I feel so blessed to be healthy in so many ways. Anyway then thursday afternoon I went to CA and it was out of control! The kids loved pulling out our hair in huge chunks and spitting in our faces. By the end of the day me and Crystal were ready to be out of there! Hah but friday morning I had an off so I slept in and then went to the hippie market to go shopping. That afternoon I went to C with the little babies and it was a lot of fun. I finally got to work with jayme which was a blast! Now today I have an off and this afternoon I have to go back to the wild animals in CA. Hopefully they have calmed down a little.
Well I just wanted all of you to know that every night we watch a movie. The movie we watched thursday was nacho libre and if you haven't seen it you need too. I live the life of nacho libre minus the wrestling. Everything about the orphanage he works in is just like the ones I work in from the kids, to the nuns, to the food! It is fantastic. We even names one of the children choncho which means pig, because he is so fat. Anyway I am off to make breakfast!!!

No comments: