5.28.2008

Random bus rides


   So what is up cyber world? Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I have been having too much fun and there is no wireless in my house so I have to walk (in the rain) and find wireless! Anyway Oviedo is awesome! 

   So school is awesome... not haha. No it is good, but it is super long. I like the last hour when all we do is try to talk in Spanish. I am horrible.. probably the worst one in our group but it's ok I will study hard! My teacher's name is Victor and he is really cool. The first day in class he wore a shirt with his baby on it... so mexican but I loved it. It is hard to concentrate in class because during the day it is usually sunny and then the second we finish it starts to rain.. oh well. 

   My family is pretty crazy. The old man just watches tv and yells at his wife all the time. And my mamasita just cooks and cleans all the time. Everyday I come home she has cleaned my room. It is awesome! But it is hard to communicate with my family and so they don't really talk to me. Oh well.

   I love this town, I have been lost so many times. Luckily I have my friend Jonathan who shows me where to go. He is awesome. The kids in the group are really cool, we all get along pretty well. Anyway I better be getting off, the herd is moving to a different cafe... there are like 10 of us that hangout all the time and just wander. So I will post more later! I miss you family and friends of mine!!! ADIOS!

No comments: