5.30.2008

Internet Cafe

   Hola! What is up? So I am just hanging out in my room waiting for lunch to begin… this is their big meal for the day so there are usually 3 or 4 courses… so good. School is over for the weekend! Heck yeah, and tomorrow we are heading up north to a little town that is very Celtic. Apparently it is beautiful and I am very excited. After we visit the little fishing town we are heading to la playa which will be very fun.

 

   I miss home a little bit… but hardly enough to be homesick. I am having the best time and meeting so many new friends. Tonight we are going out around midnight to hangout… wow I hope I can stay awake. The city doesn’t start partying until like 1 in the morning.. so crazy. Anyway I better be off. Just wanted to tell you all that I love you dearly! Keep up the emails so I know what is going on at home. In one month from today I will be back there with ya’ll. Peace out!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Beth....have so much fun at the beach! Hopefully the weather will be warmish! Ahhhhhhh swimming in the Bay of Biscay!

Buzz said...

Go girl! Watch out for sharks and boys. They are the same!!