5.18.2008

Los Olivos


   I am back! Sevilla was amazing, so beautiful and in my opinion classier than Barcelona. We ended up not seeing the flamenco dancers because it was sold out but that was alright, we had a nice dinner instead. We went to this little place that the hotel recommended. I had salmon and dad has a variety of Topas including spinach, tuna in a tomato sauce, and two other fishy like things that were good but I had no idea what they were. Anyway after dinner we wandered around town and dad got some ice cream. It was a nice laid back night.

   So today we woke up and wandered a little more. We went to this Moorish castle that was converted into a spanish castle named Alcazar. It was where Columbus asked Ferdinand and Isabella to sponsor his trip to the Americas... Holla. Anyway then we took a taxi to the train station to rent our car.

   Dad put me in charge of navigating. It was awesome to be in charge and it drove him crazy that I wouldn't let him look at the map. I should have taken us to the beach... but we made it to Archos de la Frontera! It is this beautiful white hill town in the southern part of Spain. After we Ichat with the fam we will be out exploring! 

   Have a great sunday all!

No comments: