5.20.2008

Grrrrrranada!


  What it is? Hello all, so I am officially in Granada and so happy I have internet again! Arcos was gorgeous. We basically just walked around the whole time we were there and looked in little shops and things. This town has a great view of the countryside and has an awesome cathedral at the top of the hill. Anyway so we ate dinner in this little cafe near the cathedral and watched a little futbol with the natives. It was incredible. So Monday morning we woke up to a rainy town which I loved because I have a weird obsession with rain, and we were off to the coast! My dad and I drove down to this town named Marbella where we ate a healthy lunch of McDonalds and did a little shopping in their local Zara. This was a crazy town! So americanized... and a little bit trashed. So after we shopped we were on out way. We drove along the coast which was a beautiful view to our town Nerja.

   Nerja is a pretty place. There was this lookout over the ocean that is called the Balcony of Europe. It was amazing! There were some gypsies there trying to sell us herbs... weird. So we walked around town, I bought a dress, and I bought you something too Megan, and we got dinner and this great asian place, (Can you tell I am already getting sick of the Spanish food... uh oh)! After dinner we explored the town a little more and headed back to our hotel. We ended up watching employee of the month until the late hours of the night when I fell asleep. 

   Today we woke up and headed to Granada! This place is awesome. It is more bohemian than Barcelona and a lot more confusing. The streets make absolutely no sense so it took us a while to figure out where to go. So we found our hotel and our room had no electricity, so they upgraded us which was nice! 

   I am finally starting to see how weird my dad actually can be. He likes to take pictures of road signs and way too many nature pictures. Also last night in the middle of the night he woke up up and asked for all my change, I had earplugs in so I didn't really hear what he said, and when I came to my senses he was gone and so was my money. I was certain we were being robbed so I freaked out! Luckily he came back twenty minutes later and informed me he just wanted to send mom an email. Wow I was terrified. Anyway that is all for now. I will post again soon! Holla (that is for you Jess)! Haha Love You All!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey. Glad that everything is grrrrrreat in grrrranada! The Alhambra is Grandma's favorite place in Spain. We miss you both!

Elise said...

We miss you beeyotch! Love, casey and elise