5.15.2008

Las Ramblas


  Barcelona watch out! I am finally here and ready to shop! In the little walking we have done I have seen so many cute boutiques that I am ready to spend all of my money in. This place is beautiful, and very humid. I now know how curly my hair actually is. It is about 5:45 here and so that makes it 9:45 in Salt Lake City. I slept the entire plane ride so I am not tired at all... luckily! We are going to meet Amanda Nelson in about a half an hour at the top of the Ramblas, which is a long road full of shops, people and food. It goes straight down to the beach and has tall trees that line each side of the street. Absolutely gorgeous! I had my first meal in Spain, a ham and cheese sandwich  on a baguette. It was delicious! Well I am off to go roam the streets of Spain. Caio! 

   

3 comments:

Casey said...

Hahaha, I know that you are totally going to be doing some major shopping at Zara!

~Casey

Kelly said...

ZARA! ZARA! ZARA! ZARA! Slow down girl... you still have 7 weeks to go!

Elise said...

ZARA!!! Oh woman, I finaly found your blog...It took me two days, I feel super smart haha. I miss you already. Im glad to know your feed and ready to shope your life away... I want to know what kind of shopping there is... I expect something good :) Love you girl, and keep blogging... It just feels so sexy and the city haha Loves