5.14.2008

JFK


   So I made it to New York! Of course the JFK airport is crawling and it took us a half an hour longer to get into our gate because we had to wait for a plane catering truck that broke down in front of our gate, but we are finally here! Happy and filled with chili's famous chips. Haha now I am leisurely sitting in the crown room waiting for the long half of the flying... nine hours to Spain... no bueno. It should be ok though because I have my handy dandy tylenol pm which seems to work wonders on airplanes. Especially since I didn't go to bed last night. 

   The flight was nice, I slept the whole way on my dads lap. Jonathen Fulton was on our plane. He is fresh out of the MTC on his way to Ukraine. It was pretty funny to see him and the group of missionaries he was with... their eyes were filled with fear and excitement. Good thing I was in a sweatshirt this time right mom? Haha. 

   Well I am off to go board the plane. I love you all and miss you already! 

  

2 comments:

Kelly said...

LOL! Modest is hottest!

Casey said...

B! Oh my gosh! That is insane that you saw Fulton! I miss you so much. You are the best.... I don't know what we'll do without you. Say hi to buzz for me.

XOXO
Case