5.11.2008

Believe it or not...


   I am officially a blogger... this is weird. I never thought I would have one of these websites that anyone and everyone can read... but here I am, blogging. This thing is pretty cool though, but bear with me for the first little while because I have no idea what I am doing.

   Today is sunday and I am starting to get my stuff together for Spain. I leave on Wednesday and I will be in Spain for seven weeks. The first ten days I will be traveling around with my Dad and then I move to Oviedo, which is a city in northern spain, to study spanish! I am super excited but a little nervous. Hopefully everything will work out. I will keep you all posted on my life in Spain. 

   The jazz game is back on... better go watch... adios! 

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! You did it! Now get packing!

Buzz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Buzz said...

Sorry. I accidentally deleted my comment. And that comment was, " hope to see some great stuff on here from all of your upcoming adventures".

You are a great author and I want to live your adventures too! Have fun!!!