6.01.2008

coke coke coke coke


   I am having the best time! Yesterday we went on our "day excursion" which was awesome. We left at about 10:30 in the morning and headed about an hour north to these ruins Castro de Coana. They were these awesome celtic houses. Great learning experience! Then we headed off to two fishing towns called Luarca and some other place I don't know the name. They were beautiful little towns. After we got home we all went for the siesta and then met at the cathedral at 11:30 for dinner! So late! But I didn't mind because we went out for SUSHI!!!! AHHH! I was so happy. Blissful in sushi. Anyway after we just went out and danced, some drank and we just had a great time. It is crazy how late these people stay out! I just down cokes to keep me going... 3 euro cokes!!! Can you believe that? Oh well... they are good!

   So this morning I went to church and it was awesome. They treated us so well and there was a baptism which was a cool thing to see. I met the missionaries and one of them comes home next week! Crazy. Anyway after church and the baptism we had food and it was great! They stuffed us full. Then I went home, took a siesta and now I am in the internet cafe with some friends! I am having an amazing time and making some awesome friends.... these kids are amazing! Anyway I must be off. Keep in touch all.

2 comments:

Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elise said...

Beth!! First off...Im so glad you got some coke :)Second we miss you, but Im so glad that you are having an amazing time and that your making some good friends. I love your blogs, and just want to say, you get home in a month.. Hooray!! Love you darling and write soon!

I have no idea how I "removed" my comment but this is pretty close to what it said haha love you!