5.23.2011

So much to blog about.

Hello cyber world! I hope you all are loving this spring, rainy weather. It has been nice to have some moisture, but for the love can we get some sun.. I mean I get MARRIED in ONE MONTH!!! But really, can you believe it? 31 days, 4 1/2 weeks, one freaking month until I am Mrs. Fielding! Time is flying, but we are loving every minute of it. This past week has been busy but so great! We finally finished printing the invites, so we just have to stick the pictures in them and send them on their way.. hopefully tonight! We have spent almost a week doing these invites, it has taken forever! We are excited to finally get them out.

Also, my parents bought Landon and I my graduation present this weekend! It is only the best couch in the whole world! We can start moving our stuff into our apartment on Saturday and I can't wait to set everything up! Here is a preview of the couch.

Yup, there she blows. Such a beauty. Just think of what I can do with this couch and pillows. I can't wait!

In other news, we take our groomals on thursday! I am so excited! My dress is suppose to be done tomorrow.. cross your fingers!!

And a little on this weekend. I had such an amazing shower thrown by Meg the MOH and Elise! It was so much fun to have some friends come over for lunch and catch up. Thanks for everyone who came! After the shower Landon and I shopped a little bit and returned some things, and then we decided to boycott printing invites for the night. So, instead we headed to the Bee's game with Sam and Madi and some other friends! It was such a fun night, and great weather!!


After the game we went with Elise, Meg, Katelyn, Em, Kamra, Shane and Sam to the new Pirates of the Caribbean.  It was such a great night with such fun people!

Sunday, my dad was set apart to be the 1st counselor in the Bishopric! Congrats Buzz. He is going to be a great counselor! We are all so proud of him. 
That is all I have for now! I will keep you all as updated as possible, but the countdown is on! Maybe I should make a paper chain! Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You and your paper chains!