5.10.2011

123's of my life

1. Tonsils

Poor Poor Landon. A week ago today he got his tonsils taken out. This was a picture his sister Brynlee sent me right after his surgery. How sad is that picture?

He has been such a good sport all week! Denise and Rick took off and went to the Cayman Islands for a week, so I was in charge of babysitting Landon. It was such a fun week, well at least for me! The first few days Landon was doing really well. He would edit videos all day and be pretty chipper when I got home from work. About Friday is when the troubles started. Landon promised he would be at my graduation, and he was, but he was in a lot of pain. I am so grateful that he was there to support me even though he was so doped up on pain killers he may not remember the actual event. Hopefully he will be feeling better soon.

2. Wedding Plans

This week is an exciting week for Landon and me, this week is the start of our wedding showers! I am so freaking excited. I am starting to feel like we are actually getting close to being officially married.

We found our first apartment and we can start moving in around memorial day! It is the cutest little two bedroom, really close to the U. On Saturday bought our first tv stand and kitchen table! We just need a couch, desk, hutch, bookcase, rug and a few minor other things now. Haha we will be fine!

Our invites are ordered and should be done in about a week or two. I can't wait to see the final product of these because they have taken forever to finally get ordered!

3. Everything Else

I am so blessed to have the life I live. I am grateful everyday to have such amazing family and friends, and I am so grateful to have such an amazing new family to be joining soon. I couldn't have asked for better in laws, they are the best! I am so happy that I have a good job because I know there are so many out there right now struggling to find a job. And I am so grateful to have found Landon. He is the most amazing person and I can't imagine my life without him. He is my other half and I will love him for forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sooo cute! congrats on finding love!