12.13.2010

Tomorrow I take my very last final ever! Such a sureal feeling, I can't really explain it any better than this quote I just found.

"there are moments that mark your life, moments when you realize nothing will ever be the same again, and time is divided into two parts, before this and after this, now sometimes you can feel such a moment coming, that's the test, or so i tell myself at times like these: strong people keep moving forward anyway, no matter what they're gonna find."

I am not nervous to graduate from college, I am excited and proud of myself for sticking with it, and accomplishing something great. I am excited for what the future brings, whatever that may be. But as of right now I feel really blessed. I feel blessed to have had the opportunity to attend and finish college, I feel blessed to have parents who have supported me in so many ways through this journey, and I feel blessed to have had all the amazing experiences I have had in these past years while at the U.


No more number two pencils for me!!


No comments: