11.16.2010

Jess.

Dear blogger friends,


Jessica Kubly has now been out on her mission for about 6 months (can't believe she is 1/3 of the way through)! Anyway for Christmas I wanted to send her a book of letters from her friends! Even if you write her separately, I thought this would be a nice way for us to show our support for Jess as a group of friends. If you are interested I am going to need the letter by Thanksgiving, so that they will get there in time. I think hand written letters would be more personal, but if all you can do is send me a message back I will be sure to add it into the book. Also pictures, quotes and anything else would be great too!

So if you want to just mail them to me my address is 2890 St. Marys Way, SLC UT 84108. Or I can pick them up from you, you can drop them off, whatever really works. I just hope you all can help me with this!!! Give me a call with any questions.. 801-856-1218. 



Thank you all,
Beth


Updates on Jessica, go to her amazing blog aqui.

No comments: