9.05.2008

traveling!

Hola people. I am officially in Ecuador! Wow and has it been a trip, I left yesterday morning from salt lake and made it to houston, had to run through houston to make our connection with 12 girls and big carry on bags, wow that was an adventure... haha made our flight from houston to quito and got in at about 11 o clock pm. We then all got into a big van with millions of bags, we are girls.., and drove to the quito house. I was one of the two girls who only had one bag and I quickly realized that I did not pack enough. I am such a scrub. Anyway then we spent the night in the quito house. It was really fun to get to know the quito girls. Then this morning we boarded a bus at six am... it was a 10 hour bus ride to cuenca. Anyway now I am in cuenca and I am dead tired to I am going to bed... I love you all and I will update later!! Adios Chicos!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

BethyBoo! We love you too!