6.23.2008

FUTBOL!!!!

Espana beat Italia in the EuroCup and that is great news!!! We play again on thursday and I bet it will be just as intense. Last night most of our group went to this all you can eat buffet, ate a bunch of food and watched the futbol game. Double overtime and a shoot out and we won!! Woo Hoo, you should have seen this place... everyone was honking and running around. There is a fountain in the middle of a round about and some native spaniards started stripping down and jumping into as their friends drove around and around the round about honking and holding their flags out the window. So I decided that since I am a local now I must join them in the water. So I took my pants off and jumped in.... what a great time! Anyway this is the first time in 20 years that Spain has beat Italy so it was an amazing time.

I am sick of walking 6 floors to my house everyday.... I have buns of steel now for shizzle.

I am home in 6 days... crazy daisy! Also a shout out to Dani for turning 20 today!!!! Holla.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ba-dunka-donk butt??= now buns of steel? I'll believe it when I see it! LOL

And fountain dancing?? What has happened to my daughter? hehehe (It sounds fun!) See you in 7 days!
Love, Mom