4.06.2011

Wedding and Bow Obsessed

So the wedding plans are coming along nicely! When I got back from Spring Break (I will blog about this amazing trip soon), I felt like I have a list a mile long of wedding things to do. After being home 2 weeks I feel a lot better about where Landon and I are in the planning timeline. We have gotten so much done this past week! Basically our whole wedding party now have their clothes at least ordered, we registered this weekend which was SO much fun! We ordered our wedding rings, and we have almost finished the invite list for the wedding, all of the showers and the wedding dinner! Life is feeling really great.

Also I have my first fitting with Penny in a week and I couldn't be more excited! I know it won't even resemble my dress at all, but I am just so excited to get the process started!

Throughout all the wedding stuff, I have come to realize that I am weirdly obsessed with bows. I am not a flowery or a glitter girl, I just love bows!





I am having WAY too much fun planning this wedding. People say planning a wedding is stressful, I am still waiting to realize when the stress sets in? I am having a BLAST!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love how organized you are with this wedding! Amazing! I love the bows too....shall we add more?

J.J. Haglund said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J.J. Haglund said...

Brittany actually liked planning our wedding, too...you guys should go into business together! haha

PS I changed my blog address, so feel free to follow me back jjhaglund.blogspot.com