3.16.2011

mexican sun.

So about a month and a half ago, 6 of my closest friends and I decided to book a cruise to Mexico for Spring Break!! I was so excited to just have a break and soak up some sol. Anyway, when we booked the cruise it seemed like forever away, and now we are leaving Friday! I am so excited to spend some time with these amazing chica's and have a final girls trip before I get hitched! I love these girls and I seriously cannot wait I am so excited! (Even though I have to leave Landon for 9 whole days and I may die....) I am sure there will be plenty of pictures to post after, so stay tuned!!!

Oh did I mention I am SO read for the sun? Cause I am...

1 comment:

Elise said...

MEXICO!!!!!!! I can't believe it is so freaking soon! Get ready for the best trip of your life! Well other then your honeymoon :)