3.02.2011

Dear blog world,

I am sorry that I have been a horrible blogger lately, but there has been so much going on! Working full time (and over time) and planning a wedding is harder than it may sound. But I am starting to calm down a little bit. I have booked most of the vendors for the wedding and I am just getting really excited to be married! I know it is still 113 days away, I just want it to be here now. I am so in love with Landon it is unreal!

Anyway sorry I am a little mush ball, but this is the one time in life I am allowed to be gushy and in love right?!

I don't really have a point for this blog.. other than I love this bouquet for bridesmaids (ignore the wreath on the right).



I can't wait for the weekend so I can spend time with the future hubby. Wow, I love saying that. Hah.

1 comment:

LindseyWatts said...

Ah! that is so exciting! you should post stuff about the wedding, like, all the decisions you've made so far, cause I want to know!