1.24.2011

Resolution Drama

While browsing the blogs today, I have noticed how many people have talked about their failed new years resolutions. I have never even made a new years resolution for this very reason, it eventually brings dissapointment. People try so hard to lose 30 pounds by tomorrow or to do this or that and I, at times want to have a nice sit down with those people. Why make a resolution that is literally impossible to accomplish? Just take my way and never make a resolution.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying don't have goals, or dreams, because realistic aspirations are great! I have no idea where this post is going, here are my monday ramblings. I guess I just want to say, don't be so hard on yourself if you aren't superman. You are human and you are doing your best so keep up the good work cyber world.

No comments: