1.04.2011

Copying Meg

Well my cute sister Meg did a cute look back on 2010. Mine isn't as exciting as her year but it was fun to reflect on the great year I have had!

I learned a lot this year:

I was a Jazz Rowdy and went to every game for the last half of the season!

Had some great friends and cousin come home from missions!

Had my best friend leave for her mission!

Took some fun trips to....

Vegas!

Europe!

New York!

D.C.!

Bear Lake!

Started a fabulous job!

Danced on stage!

Was in a photo shoot!

Hungout with one of my favorite bands all day long!

Patricipated in my last season of the MUSS!

Slept over at the U stadium!

GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE!!!
(pictures to come after I walk in the spring)

Spent a Saturday seeing as many movies as we could for the price of 1:
We made it to three!

Reunited with best friends! And ended the year with a bang, and a sparkly dress!

2010:
This was a great year for me, I learned so much about myself through many experiences that I had.
I can't wait for 2011 and what it may have in store for me!
Bring it on!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! What a fun year! And finishing it off by Graduating in December is awesome! You GO girl!

(no more math or statistics.....whew!)

Elise said...

loving this post!