12.28.2010

Holidaze

Hello blog,

SO these past few weeks have been crazy busy and I have hardly had time to update you more than a picture here and there. I am sorry for my neglect, but I am here now! Since school got out my days have been full of holiday fun, a trip to vegas, and some very needed rest!

One of my favorite holiday nights was spent with Elise and Brittany. We were invited to the annual Rossiter Christmas party and decided we wanted to go all out in our outfits this year. So I spent the afternoon sewing us bow dresses! We were presents, and had such a fun time dancing away at the party!


Also, last week I was able to take the whole week off of work and head to Sin City with the family for the U bowl game! It was such a fun trip! We got stuck on the way down there in traffic because of crazy snow for a few extra hours, and then also hit traffic on the way home! Ha we don't have the best luck with roadtrips, but we shopped a lot, slept, ate like kings and just had a great time!

One of the only photos from the trip. Ha

When we got home it was the 23rd so the whole weekend was full of family, friends and holiday cheer! It was such a great Christmas and past few weeks!




No comments: