4.11.2010

Break

So this year for spring break I thought I was probably going to just stay home and work, but after Jess got her mission call we decided to take one last "sister" trip for 18 months! So we headed south to find some sun and shopping. I loved spending time with Megan and Jess, I love them so much and I am so excited for the adventures that both of them have coming up.


While in St. George we stayed with one of my good friends that I met in Ecuador, Crystal! She is going to Dixie College and was so nice to let us stay on her couch! Haha thanks choncho!
After St. George we headed to Vegas and stayed with Parker and Dave. It was awesome to sneak megan into the club (she is 19), shop till we dropped, and pool hop! They are such great guys! More pictures to come with them!

No comments: