3.12.2010

My Job.

 I work at East High School. No, no I am not a super senior, I teach children with special needs. Anyway, many of these children come from poor backgrounds and most are ESL (english second language). Well I love my job. Just this week actually I was talking to my mom about how much I love my job and how much I love these kids. 

I feel so blessed to be able to have a job in this hard economic time, and also to be able to be surrounded by these students who are so sweet and willing to learn everyday.

Some days work is hard, and I come home crying, and I get frustrated and upset. But I think that this job has taught me so much patience and has shown me a whole different side of the world. One I would have never found without these beautiful kids.

So I guess I am just grateful. I am grateful I get to learn so many great lessons and I am grateful to have a small role in these amazing peoples lives.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You are so awesome and work so hard to help these kids! Way to go! I am so proud of my multi-talented, multi-faceted, beautiful daughter! You amaze me!