9.24.2008

Days Go By!

Hola chicos. So I am sorry I haven't written in like a year, but honestly time has been flying by! I can't believe I have already been here three weeks. I am going to be home so soon! Sad. No offense family, but I just love it here.
Anyway this past week has been great! We went on a field trip last thursday to see some inca ruins, that was pretty awesome. I got some good pictures. Check out facebook. And the rest of the week I have just been working my buns off. I finally have an off this morning and I got to sleep in.. so fantastic. Oh I also took a shower, that was great. Except there are a few things I am excited to have back when I get home, like hot water, and cheddar cheese... yum.
This afternoon I have to think of an activity for the CA kids. This will be the fourth one I have had to do this week! I have already done, red rover, coloring, and watching "The Hulk" in Spanish.... any ideas? I am starting to get really attached to all these kids though. Next week we find out if we are a site leader, that should be really fun! Who knows what will happen, I will keep you all posted.
Other than that not much is going on. Tiffany got bucked off a horse and she think she broke her tail bone, but she wont go to the doctor because she doesn't want to pay 150 dollars. Also everyone is sick, in C three of the kids have thrown up in the last two days, usually on one of the volunteers. SO hot. I have managed to dodge that bullet, but I doubt for long. Anyway I am loving it here! I don't even mind that I have seen the sun maybe once since I have been here. Tonight we are having some big time visitors coming and they are buying us pizza for dinner! Oh heck yes!! Haha anyway I love you all! Keep in touch.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OK......remember girl's camp? The human knot! Everyone bunches together and reaches into the center and grabs any hands. Then they have to undo the human knot until they end up in one big circle...they can't let go of each others hands. This is a fun one! Love you!

Casey said...

Oh my gosh! How are you living without cheddar cheese? That is your main source of food!!! Hot water is a beautiful thing, I will think of you each time I use it.

LOVE YOU BOO!