6.03.2008

SOL!

So… the oriental (the internet café) is closed! Some random holiday, so lame. Anyway so now me and Jonathan and Chase are sitting outside trying to jack the wireless. I love my life! It is finally warm and clear outside…. Not a cloud in the sky! I am wearing my new green tank top and jeans and I am loving the weather, maybe I can even get a tan… doubt it. Anyway just wanted to let all of you know that it is finally warm and I am looking forward to the ballet tonight. I will let you know how it went.

I also just wanted to tell my family how much I love them! You guys are the best and remember how much you mean to me. I am having an amazing time and I would not be able to do this without you guys. Keep it real in the 801!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

WE LOVE YOU TOO! I'm glad you have some sun finally......it is cool here again. Megan Graduates today.....wish you were here! But you get to miss the boring speakers! lol